Sunday, March 18, 2018

Myspace

But, remember Myspace?

I looovvveeed myspace in 2004. My friend Dana came to visit me in college and said that everyone was getting a myspace and I should too. I didn't really care about it, but she made me a profile and then I was obsessed with it for 2.75 years.

I spent a lot of time deliberating who would make it in my "top 8" and what song to have playing in the background of my page, and what theme it would be. You had to sort of learn code to do it- or you could go to websites that were dedicated to providing the right code that would give you a certain theme.

I regularly posted about- me surveys (like the one I made a post about a couple weeks ago) and joined one thousand groups. I also stalked all of the people I went to school with since elementary school.

Then facebook happened, and it sort of won out. But, I still have my myspace page. I check it once a year to laugh at myself.

I was about to put a link in to my page, but it says my email/password combo is wrong. I think it finally got deleted. RIP Myspace.




No comments:

Post a Comment