Tuesday, February 27, 2018

survey chain mail, circa 2000

When I was in 9th grade, me and my besties would email survey chain mail several times a week. As a tribute to that special time in my life, here's a random survey:


1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 am 

2. How do you like your steak? medium well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Post 

4. What is your favorite TV show? right now, This is Us... of all time, The Office

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? California-Minnesota-Wisconsin-Colorado-Montana-North Carolina-Hawaii...all simultaneously. But, also, probably some cool countries that I haven't been to yet- Austrailia? New Zealand? Scotland? Ireland? Italy?  

6. What did you have for breakfast? a shake Madison made me and some ritz chips

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Nachos 

8. What foods do you dislike? frozen peas, spam, hamburger helper 

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Cisco's, BJ's, CPK, Pizza Luce, Moy's

10. Favorite dressing? Caesar 

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Suburu 

12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and a tank top with zip up sweatshirt over it 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I'd love to see the Vatican and I'd really love to go to Scotland and New Zealand 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? full 

15. Where would you want to retire? somewhere warm and near an airport so I can go on all the trips and a lake would be nice too, 

16. Favorite time of day? morning 

17. Where were you born? Los Robles Hospital, TO 

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball 

19. How many siblings? 2 sisters

20.Favorite pastime/hobby: going on all the walks outside, cooking, singing, watching netflix while making crafts, learning Spanish, and hanging out with people I love 

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I'd be curious if anyone responded to this!

22. Bird watcher? nooooppeee, wait! Actually, I just remembered, when I was in like 5th grade we'd sit on our little folding chairs on the driveway and watch the owls that lived in my neighbor's palm trees.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning, as long as there's coffee

24. Do you have any pets? Autumn, the cute and obnoxious yellow lab

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I don't, but if I did, this would be the perfect way to announce it. 

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A grandma or a princess, and then when I got a little older, I wanted to be the president, an entrepreneur, an astronaut, or a financial planner. 

27. What is your best childhood memory? playing "20 hits" with my dad in the front yard (it was like baseball, not hitting each other), doing crafts at my grandma and grandpa's house while listening to Gene Autry Christmas music and drinking hot chocolate, camping in the living room on NYE and laughing hysterically with my family after my baby sister was telling "jokes," and waiting for Christmas morning with my sisters + Christmas morning.   

28. Are you a cat or dog person? DOG

29. Are you married? Yes 

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes 

31. Been in a car accident? no, but one time I closed the garage door on my (new) car, then panicked and backed up, and it scratched the entire top of the car. 

32. Any pet peeves? so so so many. But, the biggest: smacking food, especially cake. Also, I wrote a post about that last year. 

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni, extra pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, and crushed red pepper.

34. Favorite Flower? daffodils, orange/red roses, and gerber daisies 

35. Favorite ice cream? the soy mint chocolate kind.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell, but I haven't had that in like 5 years because I have a grown up stomach now, and it is against Taco Bell. So, Chipotle. 

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once and then instantly cried when I saw my mom after

38. From whom did you get your last email? The Greater Milwaukee Synod Listserve

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target, 100%

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I spontaneously followed the same schedule I've had for the last several months.

41. Like your job? sure do!

42. Broccoli? I'm not sure what you're asking. 

43. What was your favorite vacation? Fam trip to South Dakota, church trip to Montana, and friend trip to Mexico

44. Last person you went out to dinner with! Madison, Dave, Judy, Jesse, and Aaron 

45. What are you listening to right now? HGTV, obvi

46. What is your favorite color? blue

47. How many tattoos do you have? zero 

48. How many people will fill this out? It's really hard to know. Of the people that I know? 0. 

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:15 pm

50. Coffee Drinker? yes, and it brings me the same joy that the Folgers commercials suggest I'll have. I don't buy Folgers though. We have some Kona coffee that was on sale at the grocery store and it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment