Saturday, February 17, 2018

Candy Cane Pants

Move over LuLaRoe and other expensive legging sellers, I have 11 year old candy cane pants from the kids section at Target. #fashion



I bought these in college sometime, probably for some school event I needed weird clothes for- I can't be more specific, because I think that happened pretty often. They part of a whole outfit, with a matching white candy cane long sleeve t-shirt. The candy canes on the shirt formed a heart in the middle. 

I'm pretty short and small, so I can sometimes fit into kids' clothes, which is great, because they are WAY cheaper. I just bought a pair of little girl boots from Kohl's for $15. They fit. They actually fit better than the women's boots. I cut some velvety fringe off the back, so they'd look a little less "little girl". I drove down the street and saw an 8 year old wearing the same ones. She had cut off the fringe too. 

Now, these candy cane pants aren't actually leggings. They are little girl stretchy pants that are meant to go all the way to your feet. They go to my calf, which is nice for the summer. And as you can see, in the winter, you can just put a pair of white Hanes socks underneath and it looks great... it looks fine...it looks okay... it looks about as good as a 31 year old wearing little girl stretchy candy cane pants in February.

Jesse hates these pants, which makes me want to wear them even more. 

(Also, I mentioned LuLaRoe, Kohl's Target, and Hanes in this post. Do you think they'll like pay me for this advertising? Probably not LuLaRoe since I pretty much said that cheap little girl stretchy pants are better than their leggings throughout this post, but maybe the others? I have a feeling there aren't a lot of blogs that mention white Hanes socks?)

No comments:

Post a Comment