Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Where do you see God?

Here’s a list of the places I regularly see God, in no specific order:

  • In a good, deep conversation
  • In our son, especially when he giggles
  • Now that we have a son, in me, because I have a willingness to sacrifice for him that I have really never had before.
  • In my husband, specifically how he shows love by doing nice and helpful things, how forgiving and understanding he is, how steady he is in his faith (and in general, really), and especially how passionate he is about his vocation.
  • The ocean
  • Most beautiful places in nature
  • A clear night sky, like a Montana one. And a daytime Montana one.
  • Montana.
  • People that I love
  • The B-I-B-L-E, yes that’s the book for me
  • A good hymn sing
  • Even a bad hymn sing
  • “Beer and Hymns”
  • My family
  • A thoughtful conversation with someone of opposite views and/ beliefs
  • When I write in my gratitude book
  • Church
  • Prayer
  • Diversity
  • People coming together that you wouldn’t expect to come together
  • Giving money away
  • Intergenerational relationships
  • Little kid church choirs
  • When people are courageous
  • When I’m in bed; I like to talk to God a lot at nighttime
  • Candles
  • Campfires
  • Reconciliation- like watching people come back together, forgive each other, etc.
  • Sitting in a quiet place with a notebook
  • Brainstorming/ ministry visioning
  • Thinking about how many people I’m privileged to know and how many people who have been a meaningful part of my life.

There are more I'm sure! Where do you see God?

No comments:

Post a Comment