Friday, March 10, 2017

Favorite Hot Sauces

I love hot sauce. I put it on 90% of the foods I eat. No, more like 94%. Pretty much the only foods I don't put hot sauce on are cereal and dessert. Here is a list of my favorite hot sauces in ranked order:

1. Taco Bell Fire Sauce
2. Tapatio
3. Cholula
4. Tabasco (regular)
5. Tabasco (jalepeno one)
6. Sriracha

A few thoughts about hot sauce:

1. If you make me dinner, don't be offended when I pour hot sauce all over it. Your food is really good, I just really like hot sauce.
2. Hot sauce is really good for my marriage. Jesse hates spicy food and I love it. We make normal food, and then I make it a lot better with hot sauce.
3. It's really uncomfortable to ask for hot sauce in a fancy restaurant, but I still do it.
4. When I was moving from California to Minnesota, I realized I was getting closer to the midwest because fewer and fewer restaurants had hot sauce on the table.

The end. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment