Thursday, March 2, 2017

A list of 48 possible titles

It really helps me to have a bunch of random topics already picked out so I don't have to spend a million hours coming up with some idea of what to talk about. Here's a brainstorm list so far:

  1. You burp, I burp
  2. Sleep Deprived Hallucinations
  3. Today I unloaded the dishwasher.
  4. I sometimes hate facebook.
  5. Don’t say no for me
  6. “Welcome to…”
  7. Why do people hate being PC?
  8. I didn’t drink during the elections
  9. Who I am according to all the personality inventories
  10. Grocery store glares
  11. I don’t want to watch myself watch tv
  12. Ellen
  13. Snowflakes
  14. Oh, you don't practice imaginary interviews in the car?
  15. Sizzler and Hometown Buffet
  16. My kid is making me give up the following for Lent:
  17. The Perfect Piece of Chocolate Cake
  18. My Dad, the Rocker
  19. Be
  20. Fav The Office Quotes
  21. Whole Convos in Movie Quotes
  22. My Old Friend, Nostalgia
  23. Time Hop
  24. Millenials
  25. A Few Life Goals
  26. Does EVERYTHING happen for a reason?
  27. Cruising Around T.O.
  28. Feel stuff. It’s a lot better than not feeling stuff.
  29. Cool Wedding Hashtags
  30. Internet Trolls’ Talents
  31. Thank You Cards
  32. I love museums.
  33. We have so much in common.
  34. Favorite Hot Sauces in Ranked Order
  35. Floor Mat, Ceiling Fan, and Baby Toys
  36. HGTV
  37. Our dog loves people too much.
  38. Is Netflix a hobby?
  39. I’d prefer to be laughing
  40. Pet Peeves
  41. Fishing
  42. Wait, before I do that I need to check Facebook 600 times.
  43. My Planner Binder
  44. “Only pay attention to me.”
  45. Shot Glasses of Water
  46. Always missing hundreds of people
  47. Senior Quote
  48. Where do you see God?


You will see that few of these post titles are very serious, I'd say 10% are serious. That's why I named my blog "10% Serious". Because I'm pretty straight forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment