Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Some funny things Aaron said in the last 24 hours

I'm too pregnant for this blog. I basically want to go to sleep during dinner now. I don't remember being this tired with Aaron, but I also didn't have a 4 year old Aaron running around or also a full time job, so there are some explanations.

Anyway, my brain isn't very creative tonight, so here's some things Aaron said in the last 24 hours or so that made me lol:

Here was a conversation from yesterday:

(picks up empty egg carton)

Aaron: We gotta hang on to this, Mom! Because we're growing EGGS!

Me: Oh wow, we're growing eggs?

Aaron: (confused) ya, you said we are growing eggplant? These are for the eggs!


Tonight's jokes:

Mom, let me tell you I joke I made.

Okay.

What does a meercat drink?

I don't know, what?

Blood.


Dad, you wanna hear a joke (whispers to me: it's going to be the same joke but this time with a frog)

What does a frog drink?

What?

Blood.


What does a bat drink?

Blood?

No, it drinks hair! 


That last one wasn't as funny, but it was surprising.


Here's one more cute one:

Me: We're having spaghetti for dinner tonight.

Aaron: I love basketti! Basketti starts with B, Baa-sketti!


There were definitely more, but I already forgot!





No comments:

Post a Comment