Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I didn't read that book or know for sure what you're talking about, BUT...

...I WILL contribute to this conversation, somehow. 

That's probably the whole post. I don't run out of words. If there's a conversation near me, sure, I'll be in it! Do I need to know for sure what you're talking about? Nah. I'll wing it. Hopefully there will be enough context clues to find an opening to join in. I usually have an opinion. Is it a book I've never read or a movie I've never seen? Well, harder, but I could probably offer some words anyway. 

I'm more thoughtful than this post would suggest. But also, I do really like to talk. And not knowing enough to contribute to the conversation does not always stop me from contributing to the conversation. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment