Thursday, April 1, 2021

3 Min Blog About Wasting Time

I'm tired. Very tired. Every day around dinner time I get slammed with a wave of exhaustion. It sounds like I'm complaining. I don't think I am, it's just the truth. 

I got home from church tonight and took a shower and proceded to sit on my bed looking at FB with 0 interest in it for like 20 minutes (it might have been more but I'm not willing to acknowledge if it was more) because I was too tired to get up and do anything else. I read the comments section of an MPR article without reading the actual article. Which is the worst way to read the comment section. 

So, I'm going to take approx 3 mins to write the rest of this.

When I'm real tired I waste a lot of time. I go to bed later when I'm tired. Because I'm too tired to get up and do hard things like brush my teeth or put on pjs or walk down the hall. 

Every night for the last 8.5 years or so I've asked Jesse if he would carry me to bed. He always says no. So, when you think about it, it's his fault.

Don't think about it too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment