Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Things I forgot to do before we started social distancing.

  1. Get a haircut
  2. Hug everyone too long 6 extra times.
  3. Buy things like puzzles. I actually didn't forget. I didn't think I'd ever want puzzles, but now I do want puzzles. I ordered some online. They are surprisingly expensive.
  4. To go to the library and get a bunch of real books made of paper. I thought I'd just download some on my kindle, but I forgot that I was going to want to avoid screens after I moved most of my social life on to them. Now the only real books I have to read are all the ones I bought for seminary. And they say stuff like missional in them.
  5. Buy a giant poster board for the life schedule I'm supposed to make for my child. Some parents are being over achievers, but I actually do really like those thoughtful schedules parents have been making for their kids and I'd like to jump on the bandwagon, but if I do, it's going to be on some scrap paper I ripped out of an old notebook. 
  6. To go to Costco. I know it's open, but I do not want to go to there. Sorry Dad. 
  7. Get more wine. Can I get more wine somewhere? Without going inside? I can't do it on my Cub order. I already tried.
  8. To buy a big wall calendar so I would know what day it is. 
I forget the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment