Monday, March 16, 2020

If you were a chip, what chip would you be? and other get to know you questions that I'm about to make up.

Well, we're all hiding out at home and not leaving much and not seeing in person too many other people and reading too many things on the internet and getting too anxious. FB/ Twitter (I've only been on it like 3 times and it was like 8 years ago)/ other cooler social media platforms I don't know too much about are great at sharing articles about COVID-19 right now. Really really really good at it. And it's a good place to share em. I've been on FB a bunch because I want to know what is happening in other humans' lives (also, I'm only on like day 5 of this), and several times I've only read things about coronavirus. I'm pretty much exclusively talking about it with my friends (remotely), and you know what, I want to talk about some other things too.

Here are some get to know you questions that I'm about to make up right now, to give us some conversation starters:

  1. If you were a chip, what chip would you be?
  2. What's the name of your childhood stuffed animal?
  3. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
  4. Do you like bubble gum? Why? Why not?
  5. Winery or brewery? You can't just say "yes"
  6. Bees? 
  7. What brand of facewash do you use? 
  8. What's the best pen to write with?
  9. What song(s) always make you happy?
  10. Where's the prettiest place you've been?
  11. If you had to do one dance on repeat for an hour, which would you pick out of the following: the macarena, the chicken dance, the cha cha slide, the cupid shuffle, the tush push, or the electric slide? 
  12. What's more unbearable for you: 20 degrees in a not-quite warm enough coat or 95 and you've already taken off all of the appropriate amount of clothes for the context you're in.
  13. What did you play most of the time in 5th grade?
  14. What's your go-to snack?
  15. If no one thought it was deviant or edgy, what color would you dye your hair?

I might start posting these on the internet so we can just take a couple minute break from all the craziness and because I think we miss each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment