Thursday, March 19, 2020

Face Twitch

This week has been about twelve weeks. I've developed two face twitches. One just above my upper lip on the left, and another on my right eyelid. I've never had one not on my eye before, so the cheek/lip one is kind of cool. It's seems shy though, because everytime I try to show people it stops twitching. I actually developed it a few weeks ago when our daycare provider was on vacation and me and Jesse were trying to work full time and watch Aaron full time. It was a really stressful week. It took a few weeks off and now it's back. I expect it to last as long as social distancing lasts. Also, I want to laugh at a few weeks ago me for thinking one week without daycare was a hard week. I didn't even know. I hope next week me doesn't look back at this week me and tell me that I also didn't know what was hard. But I'm afraid she might.

No comments:

Post a Comment