Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Celebrities I've Seen

Here are some celebrities and "celebrities" I've seen:

When I was in elementary school or middle school, I saw Sabrina's frenemy from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I don't even remember her name on the show, let alone her actual name. We were at the beach- Sycamore Cove- and I was elated.

Also in elementary school or middle school, I saw Cloris Leachman, who I recognized as the grandma from Double Double Toil and Trouble, starring the Olsen twins.

I went to middle school with Ashley and Ross Malinger- Ashley was on the one season of the Tony Danza Show, Ross was the little boy in Sleepless in Seattle.

I walked into Mischa Barton at the airport Starbucks. Like we actually walked into each other. Like a meet-cute, probably.

That same day at the airport, I was standing right next to Steve Carell, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS YET!

Speaking of The Office, (after I became obsessed with The Office and definitely knew who Steve Carell was) Stanley came in to the restaurant I was working at, and I was so excited but also wanted to play it cool, so I didn't make any eye contact.

Dane Cook made an appearance at The Laugh Factory and he walked out when we did. My friend Madison, who is the friendliest person alive, said hi to him and he was not nice. Or very funny.

I see Josh Banday on commercials and tv shows all the time and it makes me so happy and proud that I know him.

Shia LaBeouf was sitting behind me and Stephanie at our high school football game. He leaned over us to sign some guy's shirt or chest or something.

Tahj Mowry danced near me at a homecoming dance. We would've gone to school together except that I had transferred to a different high school the year before he transferred to my old one.

That's all I can think of!






No comments:

Post a Comment