Sunday, March 12, 2023

ADHD + me part uno

I have ADHD. I've wondered it for years and I learned recently that I was right. I told my church people that in a sermon this morning. It's a little vulnerable for a few reasons:

1. Sharing struggles is just kind of vulnerable.

2. Trying to share things in a way that gets the sweet spot of "that was important to share" and not "icky oversharing" is hard to do and makes me kind of nervous. So trying to be good vulnerable is kind of vulnerable.

3. I'm pretty sure like a lot of people just think ADHD is made up, so that part too.

I was going to tell you about what ADHD is like for me, but this blog is called 10% serious, so I decided a better way would be to show you a bunch of funny memes to describe it. But then I looked at them for an hour and now it's too late to do that. So, that was a pretty ADHD thing to do. 

Anyway, part dos tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment