Monday, March 11, 2019

One more time, or two or three.

Hello! I'm going to do this blog again for Lent. It turns out that I really like writing about random stuff for six weeks out of the year. I made a list of topics the other day, but I can't really figure out what I meant by 1/3 of them, so that adds an extra layer of creativity.

I started this blog 3 or 4 years ago because I wanted to do something creative and I thought it would be a good practice in being brave/vulnerable/etc. It was. I keep thinking that I won't do this blog again the next year, but then I think of a bunch of topics I could write about. I figure I'll stop when I stop thinking of things I could say.

Here's what I've got so far for possible posts:

  1. Christmas Cards
  2. Manna
  3. Book Titles
  4. Endurance
  5. Please Don't Pick Your Nose
  6. Last Meal
  7. Low Carb for Better Carb
  8. Did You Drink Water?
  9. 3 Worst Pics
  10. Questions I Have Right Now
  11. Questions I'm Going to Ask
  12. Funny Things Aaron Says
  13. Delivery/ Say It Right
  14. Fav Outfit
  15. Things My Parents Taught Me
  16. The Jesus Year
  17. What Harry Potter Character Are You and Why?
  18. Good Looks Throughout the Years
  19. How Do You Learn to Be Afraid of Something?
  20. Momma's Fancy Shoes + Tool Set
  21. Spring Hope
  22. Skinny Mirror
  23. Outloud Thinker
  24. The Gym
  25. Things that Always Make Me Cry
  26. Fragments
  27. A List of Things that Made Aaron Cry
  28. YOLO. Exactly.
  29. Repeats 
  30. Holy Moment
  31. Arm?
  32. ABCs
  33. Home & Garden Show + The Art of Saying No
  34. Good Lines in Hymns
  35. Predictive Text
  36. Socks on Hands
  37. Inside Joke Book
  38. I Might Have Told You This Story
If you have some other good ideas, tell me!




No comments:

Post a Comment