Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pizza Luce Brunch

Tonight I went to Pizza Luce with my sis and it was delicious. I had one of the best sandwiches of my life. It was a meatball sandwich on focaccia bread. 

Pizza Luce is great for a lot of reasons. Particularly three reasons. 

1. It's where I met my husband.

2. They have a bunch of non-dairy options.

And most importantly,

3. Their weekend brunch.

They make the best breakfast burrito in the world. It's also the most expensive breakfast burrito in the world. But when you take your first bite with chorizo and some kind of spicy sauce, you'd be willing to give up your paycheck for this burrito.


I always get mine with fake eggs and dairy because I'm allergic and they are so accommodating that they have substitutes. I always ask for the vegan option but with real meat. It's never not been confusing and they almost always make it wrong the first time. But the second time is so good it makes up for waiting forever.

For a side item, you get jalapeƱo hash browns. Those exist. They also have pretty cheap mimosas if you like needing to nap most of the day after brunch. 

I can pretty much only speak to the meal that I order when I go, because I like it too much to try other things. I'm sure other items on the menu are good too, but I'll probably never find out for sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment