Monday, March 21, 2016

I want to be...

I think it's good to want to grow and stretch and see potential in ourselves. Here's some things I want to be- all the time or just sometime or just more of:

  1. Brave
  2. Someone trustworthy
  3. A good friend
  4. Someone that makes people laugh, maybe even someone that makes people cry laugh
  5. An astronaut, if I didn't get so motion sickness. And if I had money for astronaut school.
  6. A barista
  7. Pastor/Bartender. No one would ever believe me. Plus side, they'd have to stop asking me if I were old enough to be a pastor. Maybe. Or maybe I'd just get asked twice as often in various contexts.
  8. A mom
  9. An Auntie (wink wink, nudge nudge Kris)
  10. Someone who stands up for other people
  11. Co-creator of a camp or retreat center with Jesse
  12. Co-creator of a sandwich shop with Jesse
  13. Co-creator of some other kind of awesome ministry with Jesse
  14. Co-creator of some bar and grill that has a sweet (sweet as in awesome) fry bar with Jesse (believe it or not, we have many many other business ideas, including "rent a dog")
  15. A Grandma!! 
  16. Someone that has made a difference in other peoples' lives (like in a good way)
  17. Less selfish and/or like attention a little less
  18. A rollerblader. Not like a professional. Just someone who rollerblades around town for fun. 
  19. More like my super awesome sisters
  20. Someone who knows how to play guitar and will occasionally and casually sing in coffee shops
  21. Advocate for the marginalized
  22. Someone who shares
  23. More grateful, less needy
  24. Owner and user of a gym membership
  25. Able to give to others without expectation
  26. An author. Just of one book probably. Just to say I did it. And because I have a cool idea for a book. I would have to stop writing in fragments. That would be tough. 
  27. A better listener.
  28. Number three, but even better.
  29. Optimistic 
  30. Hopeful
  31. Faithful
  32. A Great Grandma. That's a double meaning. I mean both.
  33. Someone who is not scared to offer sympathy and care to those who are grieving, even if I don't know what to say. If there's anything to say at all.
  34. Someone who is willing to have hard conversations.
  35. Joyful
  36. Creative
  37. Gracious
  38. Spanish speaker. I thought of that because I wrote the word gracious and thought it looked like gracias. But I really want to be fluent in Spanish one day. Necessito practicar con duolingo en mi telefono. 
  39. A supportive wife
  40. Someone who reads the newspaper every day

2 comments:

  1. :) love this! Let's go rollerblading and then eat at sandwich shops to get ideas for you and Jesse!:)

    ReplyDelete