Saturday, February 13, 2016

Nachos

I love nachos. I probably eat nachos for half of my meals every week. And I'm just not even kidding. We almost always have leftover Mexican food, because I can pretty much cook one meal, and that's some version of a burrito. Jesse asks me to make burritos usually once a week. I'm not sure if it's because he likes when I make them or if he just knows that's the meal I can make. I think it's probably the latter. That's really nice of him actually.

So with all those leftovers, I make nachos.

Dairy is my unrequited love. I love it, but it doesn't love me back. It makes nachos difficult. But, I found fake cheese at the store and it even melts, and if you put enough other ingredients on top of it, you can't even tell that much that it's fake.

If I had all of the ingredients that I wanted, here's what my nachos would look like: tostitos scoops, daiya cheddar not actually cheese, refried beans with the green chilis in them, shredded chicken, guacamole, sour surpreme (fake sour cream), salsa, and taco bell fire sauce. I would put other vegetables on it if they were available and other people were watching me, but if I were alone, I'd skip them.

We had my brother-in-law's birthday party at our house tonight, and guess what we ate? NACHOS. We were talking about how nachos taste so delicious, but the minute you mix them up, they look disgusting. Like a plate of tan goop. But then, you keep eating them anyways.

Every night I try to write in my gratitude book and I write down at least five things that I am grateful for from that day. I went back and read a bunch of them the other day, and I wrote nachos down so many times. It's probably because I make nachos right before bed several times a week. Jesse says that is one of the worst things I can do. I think it's one of the best things, because I go to sleep so happy and grateful.

Guys, this is kind of boring. I'm bored at least. But, I'm also proud of myself for thinking of so many things to say about nachos. I actually think I could add a few more paragraphs, but I won't, because I want you to keep liking me.


No comments:

Post a Comment