Friday, February 12, 2016

A Post About Posts

I brainstormed a list of titles of posts the other day, so that I could just pick them instead of trying to think of something to write about each day. I think that if I ever became famous and wrote a book about random things I was thinking about, these would be the chapter titles.

Here's some of the list so far:

1. Nachos
2. Unfunny Funny Jokes
3. If I had enough money, I'd pay myself to be a comedian.
4. Making Jesse talk to me before bed
5. Gray hair, don't care. Yes I do.
6. Theological Questions
7. I want to be...
8. Our friendship is a legal adult
9. Yes, yes, yes, yes... NO.
10. Things I hate about the winter
11. Things I'm nostalgic about.
12. My favorite hymns and WHY
13. Sometimes I don't feel like talking.
14. I'm not very good at buffets.
15. "How old are you?" and "If I had a dollar"
16. Celebrities that I refuse to be fans of because I will not lose hope of being their best friend
17.   Joy vs. Happiness
18. One time we said the dog would never sleep in our bed
19. My high school quote book
20. The world needs people who come alive
21. Friendship over basic needs
22. My phone is spontaneously calling you
23. What I miss about home
24. Restless leg syndrome and other diagnoses I've given myself
25. Is this blog helping me become friends with Mindy Kaling?
26. Clever Funny vs. Gross Funny and/or Ellen vs. other comedians
27. I love giving money away
28. My sisters
29. Try this!
30. You should read Brene Brown's books
31. Pizza Luce brunch
32. Tubing and funny fears
33. That time I almost drowned
34. I'm scared of talking about politics.
35. Copycat waving
36. The Extravaganza
37. Being clairvoyant
38. You don't need good grammar all the times.
39. Gratitude journal
40. A Haiku
41. A Short Story
42. Learning Spanish
43. Things that I experience as a pastor
44. Medium Talk
45. I use my cell phone as a mirror
46. Seasons
47. I'm scared of what my future children will be able to do
48. Sometimes I want to learn how to hunt, in case there is an apocalypse
49. Pinterest Christmas
50. Time-giver
51. A letter to everyone I love.
52. A glass of water by my bed
53.  Will you be my ducky wucky?
54. Sermon-writing process
55. Crying at Disneyland

I might not even use them. Or I might! 

No comments:

Post a Comment