Sunday, March 3, 2024

Are you doing your Lent blog?

Today my friend asked me if I was doing my Lent blog, and it turns out that question was enough motivation to start my Lent blog again.  

New friends- I have a Lent blog! It has nothing to do with Lent, or anything really. It's just weird random thoughts I have. I decided that I'd stop doing this blog when I stopped having a bunch of weird, random thoughts, and that hasn't happened yet.

The only thing that makes it a Lent blog is that I only do this during Lent. Taking on some kind of practice is good for me and I like the creativity and practicing a little vulnerability. 

Here are some topics I thought of so far:

  1. Why This Blog is Kinda Vulnerable for Me
  2. President's Day
  3. A Really Tiring Day of Rest
  4. Uppy uppy uppy up up uppy
  5. Funny Things Clara Says
  6. Wash Your Hands: A Story About When Clara Licked a Public Toilet
  7. Morning Nap
  8. Shaping Up to Be A Nice Little Saturday
  9. Not Handing Out Tracks
  10. Thinking About Doing Things vs. Doing Things
  11. Stuff I Forget 
  12. Bluey, Probably Again
  13. Snakes
  14. A Low Bar
  15. Handball
  16. Yelling Down the Stairs
  17. No Filter- Good Comedy
  18. Sabbatical Plans
  19. Spotify Wrapped: You Liked One Song Basically
  20. Sunshine



No comments:

Post a Comment