Tuesday, March 19, 2024

What would you pick?

Everyone knows if you have an iphone or android, and about your name brand shoes/ clothes, but I bet they don't know what kind of laundry detergent you use or what kind of toothpaste you like. There are brands of things that I like and faithfully buy that I mostly don't care enough to tell other people about- I bet you do too. Here are some questions:

  • What kind of creamer do you buy?
  • What brand of jeans is your favorite?
  • What kind of hand lotion do you use?
  • What is your go-to snack?
  • Soda you always buy?
  • Brand of socks?

Here are my current answers:

  • creamer- Coffeemate original and peppermint mocha and then I mix them together
  •  jeans- Target (universal thread)
  • lotion- gold bond
  • snack- sabra classic hummus and sun dried tomato wheat thins
  • soda- grapefruit spindrift
  • socks- these really squishy fruit of the loom ones.
Also we use some laundry detergent sheets that are apparently nice to the world and I like sensodyne toothpaste like a sophisticated lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment