Thursday, April 6, 2023

Perfect Friday Night in 1994

 As soon as school got out on a Friday afternoon, it was a countdown until fast food and TGIF. Thank God/Goodness it's Friday on ABC. The best TGIF lineup had Full House, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, and Step by Step. They had that creepy dinosaur show for a while too, I skipped that one because it creeped me out. We used to get fast food on Friday nights, get out the red plaid blanket and eat it on the floor while we watched TGIF. I looked forward to it all week basically. 

I wish I could have more living room picnics now, but we have a dog who will eat all of our food and lick our heads. There's also no waiting for your favorite show to start or waiting all week for it on Friday. The kids just turn on their favorite shows whenever they want. It's convenient, but they'll never know that TGIF rush.   

No comments:

Post a Comment