Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Predictive Text

A thing I really enjoy doing is these "complete the sentence with the predictive text on your phone" deals.

I never respond via fbook because I don't want you to know that I'm into these, but I do regularly text my sisters my answers. They'll send a few back, and I'll send them my top 87 favorites.

Here's a few that I found on the internet and then filled in my answers:

I was born...

  • I was born in the same way I am now
  • I was born to be a good last year
  • I was born and I was born with a fever
  • I was born with this game and it was really fun


Write your first and last name and...

  • Kelli Weiss and time to be
  • Kelli Weiss and how you can go back with us
  • Kelli Weiss and time are the best
  • Kelli Weiss and how are you all doing today


Harry Potter and the...

  • Harry Potter and the time of you
  • Harry Potter and the summer is over
  • Harry Potter and the afternoon is what we want
  • Harry Potter and the time I was finally there 


I love my partner because...

  • I love my partner because he has to work at this hour
  • I love my partner because I don't want to get him to go back to the house
  • I love my partner because you know I love love (heart emoji)
  • I love my partner because he's so excited to be able to talk to me


My dog is...

  • My dog is just getting ready to take my car
  • My dog is so sick and I'm so sad
  • My dog is a really nice guy but I don't think he is a real man
  • My dog is going on my birthday omorrow and I'm not feeling much like that



No comments:

Post a Comment