Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Good looks over the years

I've had a lot of "good" looks over the years. Here's a few highlights to hopefully make you feel better about your own awkward phases:

These glasses. College?

For some reason I dressed up as the devil on halloween a lot. This was the 2nd or 3rd time. The first time was at my Christian preschool. Look at me now.

This bowl-cut

This outfit me and my bestie made and put together for homecoming because it was medieval theme. And also, this awk pic I took with my sis there. 


White shorts-white shirt- white shoes- slicked back hair. 7th grade? 8th grade?

This sweet fanny pack/ toddler carrier I bought (and love).

Messy bun and regular zoolander pose

Slicked hair, 75 pounds, and green polo choir shirts.

tube socks, tiny motorcycle, 12th grade.

"California Kelli"/ "10 peoples' worth of eyeliner" phase/ I love my grandpa/ I kinda want to bleach my hair again

The napkin hat & scarf + pipe cleaner glasses look, seminary years, Heather's inspiration and pic filter.

These zip off hiking pants that become shorts.

French braids like everyday of 9th grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment