Monday, April 3, 2017

If I could eat all the snacks.

If I had an unlimited amount of stomachs and an unlimited amount of snacks to put in the stomachs, and I also never got stomach aches, these are the foods I would keep eating for hours:

cheddar Ritz chips. I've bought about 10 bags in the last month.
chips and guacamole
Sweet Martha cookies
cottage cheese
sour cream and onion Lays
Reese's minis
Totinos pizza rolls
pepperonis right out of the package
peanut butter on ritz
seasoned fries with ranch
spinach artichoke dip
those deep fried buffalo tofu bites from Freehouse
nachos, this should actually be at the top of the list
cake pops
shredded cheese
chips and salsa from a good Mexican restaurant
avocado egg rolls
dark chocolate covered pretzels
hummus and pita from 331
Belvita peanut butter sandwich cracker/cookies
puppy chow with candy in it
popcorn tins, but mostly just the cheese third
jalapeno poppers- I've actually never tried one, but I know I would love them if I could eat them
cheese curds, regular, not deep fried
onion rings, but not too greasy

I do like snacks.




No comments:

Post a Comment