Friday, February 19, 2021

Want to see how many times I've taken a picture of the same pond?

I go for a walk every day. Most of my walks are around the neighborhood, and my one-ish mile route takes me to the park with a little pond. I always walk around the pond, and it's always pretty to me. And when I see something pretty, I want to take a picture of it. 

Here's all the pics of the pond since I've lived here (it's not actually ALL of them because some days I took like 7 pics- so just I just picked my fav one for those days... it's still a lot).
























































































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. And, scrolling through the seasons leads me to realize, soon it will be spring again!

    ReplyDelete