Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I'll stop doing this when I stop thinking of things to say.

Hey! It's Lent! It's time for your favorite Lenten blog! Unless you know of another Lenten blog? Every year I think I might not do this again, but every year I think of more things to say. So, I'll keep doing this as long as I can think of things to say. 

I do this blog every year because:

  • it lets me be creative and helps me be more vulnerable
  • my grandma really likes it
  • it's a more thoughtful activity than scrolling the internet (and subsequently getting mad at people) and/or just watching too much tv.

This year I'm also doing this because:

  • I need something joyful to do while I'm going crazy during this pandemic, and specifically this pandemic when it's winter.
  • I'm bored of puzzles.
Here's a list of topics that I might use this time:

  • And…. go!
  • Failure Shmailure
  • Food Cravings
  • Do you look at yourself during zoom?
  • 1000 Hours Outside
  • Being obsessed with things
  • Grown up fantasies
  • ADD?
  • When Life Happens
  • Shots
  • Charlie’s Angels
  • Live Life to the Fullest
  • Endurance
  • Grace & Sensitivity
  • Humor and Humility
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Disney Key Change
  • How DID our speech change in a year?
  • Funny things Aaron says this year
  • People who comment on blog posts from years ago?
  • Here’s stuff I want to do. 
  • Welp, I’m glad you got a cheap flight.
  • Things I’m genuinely grateful for that only happened because of this pandemic.
  • Covid = Voldemort?
  • Shut Up -Elisha and other people.
  • Give it up for Lent! ...or don’t.
  • Extrovert High > Caffeine
  • Becoming Part of the Couch
  • Fahoo Fores
  • Words I’ve Used Wrong
  • Myspace Top 8
  • AIM Away Messages
  • Milky Pen Collection
  • WE are not pregnant.
  • I didn’t read that book or know what you’re talking about, BUT
  • She’s mean.
  • Things I pretend so that I can cope with winter.
  • Just put some water in a wine glass.
  • Put the baby on a t-shirt.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment