Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Halloween Costume Clara Puns

Last Halloween me and Clara dressed up as Clara-bou Coffee (and Aaron as a donut!) and I still think I'm hilarious. 


Here are some other ideas for future years:

  • Clara-bou, an animal this time, not the coffee
  • Clara-tin. Either dress up like a box of Claritin? OR just a big tin and then I walk up to everyone and say, "Clara- TIN! GET IT?" and then they'll respond with a half hearted, "oh, heh"
  • Clarazinosaurus (like a Therizinosaurus. I only know about those because Aaron has 3 dino encyclopedias and he talks about this one a lot. MOM DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A DINOSAUR THAT HAS CLAWS AS LONG AS ME?). 
  • Clarabear. That's not as cool as a clarazinosaurus, but it would be easy. Bear suit and put a little heart on her tummy?
  • Clara-net. She could just put on a hair net or hold a butterfly net? That's probably easier than constructing a clarinet outfit for a toddler. 
  • Clara-issa Explains it all. I'm not sure how to dress up a baby like Melissa Joan Hart though.
  • Clara-tea. Like a cup of tea? I don't even know. 
Well this gets to 7 years old or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment