Wednesday, February 26, 2020

well, hey.

I thought I wasn't going to do this blog again and I also thought I wasn't going to do this blog last year or the year before. I keep thinking of random things that I could write about and I figure that's a sign. It's a sign that I should do this blog or a sign that I have a lot of random thoughts in my head. Either way, this Lenten blog makes me watch less tv and mindlessly scroll the internet a lot less, which are always goals for me. I also like the creativity and that some people read this, so I have to practice being vulnerable, and that's good (I still have no intentions to improve my grammar).

Here are some potential titles of posts:
  1. Insomnia Articles
  2. A Bottle of Care
  3. Moody Fall Out Boy Away Messages
  4. Fav Songs For All The Years
  5. Don't Go, Jason Waterfall.
  6. Ornavors and Winter Air Con Mighty
  7. Words I've Used Wrong
  8. Very Specific Pet Peeves
  9. David Real
  10. Anger & Sadness
  11. New Planner
  12. Sleep Number
  13. Narcissm Test
  14. How much money would you pay to eat food you're allergic to and not have a reaction?
  15. Vulnerability List
  16. Listening
  17. I DO care what you think.
  18. Almost Remembering
  19. Only Talk to Me
  20. Deep Thoughts About Frozen 1
  21. Deep Thoughts About Frozen 2
  22. Milky Pens & Middle School Trends
  23. Grandma's Song
  24. When I was Left Eye
  25. I've Already Had All The Colds That Exist
  26. Celebrities I've Seen
  27. Face Twitch
  28. Unlimited Whys
  29. 5 Mins in My Brain
  30. I Thought of This New Funny Idea Again
  31. Bible Jokes/ One time I used to be actually funny
  32. Storytelling & Music
  33. Things I Love About My Church
  34. Songs I Hate
  35. A waterbed, and other wishes from my childhood.
  36. If you were a chip, what chip would you be? and other get to know you questions that I'm about to make up.
  37. Short Story
  38. Lyrics
  39. Who was mean first?
  40. Key Changes in Disney Songs

7 comments:

  1. 21. There are only like 3 (bad) original songs on the frozen 2 soundtrack, and they just have different people sing the songs over and over again. GRRR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, whyyy would you want to do a remake of a song Idina sings? She's already the best. We def skip those!

      Delete
  2. You're a terrific writer and give a great mix of both mind nurture and mind candy to keep us thinking. I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you used Diaryland or Livejournal back in the day? Your blog titles are giving me flashbacks to 2002.

    ReplyDelete